Important Disclaimer:

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail.  Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

False Accusation Emergency Hotline

(985) 320-6554

Are You Falsely Accused of a Sex Offense?

The first thing you have to do if you are falsely accused is to stop talking.

Simply put, there is no worse accusation than a sex offense against a minor.  Period. When falsely accused, the first instinct is to explain your innocence to anyone that will listen. This is the worst thing you can do.

 Anyone you talk to about a false accusation is actually a potential witness against you. Anything you say to anyone that verifies any link in the chain of an accusation can be used to convict you of a crime, and strip you of your family, your job, your reputation and your liberty. Worse still, anyone you talk to may not remember all of what you say, or may even remember it differently.

If a criminal investigation is ongoing, the police themselves may not have all of the pieces necessary to prosecute. They will turn to you and those around you to provide them with those missing pieces.  The problem, of course, is that you don't know what part of the investigation the police are missing until it is too late.

When falsely accused of a sex offense, the first thing you should do is to call a criminal defense attorney experienced in defending false accusations of sex offenses.

My law firm has experience in defending against accusations of sex offenses and complex cases involving simultaneous criminal prosecution, OCS/DCFS allegations, and child custody battles.  My firm represents individuals accused of:

  • Carnal Knowledge of a Juvenile (misdemeanor and felony)
  • Indecent Behavior with a Juvenile
  • Molestation of a Juvenile
  • Pornography Involving Juveniles
  • Computer Aided Solicitation of a Minor
  • Sexting
  • Aggravated Incest

I defend individuals facing false accusation in Hammond, Ponchatoula, Loranger, Independence, Amite, Kentwood, and all of Tangipahoa Parish, as well as Albany, Springfield, Denham Springs, and all of Livingston Parish. If you are falsely accused of a sex offense, call me now at (985) 320-6554.

‚ÄčIf it matters to you, it matters to me.